Customer Service Representative Part-time - Curb
Apply for Job
Back to list
Position Summary (Primary Function)
This position serves as the frontline to the customer experience. The team member must be able to reflect a favorable and hospitable impression of GSP International Airport by serving as a meter/greeter to GSP customers. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing timely and efficient service, meet the physical needs, and provide information to the general public, airport tenants and other employees. This position also may assist with special events and projects.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
• To assist passengers at terminal entrance/exit with luggage, strollers, wheelchairs and oversized items and to answer questions about departures, arrivals, and terminal facilities.
• Provides general assistance to Customer Service Counter Staff answering phones, greeting the general public, and providing general information.
• Counter staff assists with sending/receiving faxes, making copies, paging, providing driving directions, handling lost and found items, and explaining how to interpret the FIDS monitors.
- Responsible for any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Customer Service Manager.
(Evaluation Factors: Skills, Education, Experience, Ability)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires twelve months training to become proficient in all phases of the
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficiency in the use of a personal computer is necessary, including skills in Microsoft
Word, Excel, or Windows.
• This position requires skills in prioritization, organization, verbal communications
and interpersonal relations, and the ability to manage multiple projects
• None at this time
• Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
• Diligence must be exercised when handling confidential information
• Reasonable care for equipment/process will prevent injury/damage
• Responsible for own work, but must coordinate work with others
• Must be able to physically operate a variety of office equipment and machines
• Must be able to exert up to 50 but occasionally 70 lbs of force occasionally and/or negligible amounts of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Must have good eyesight/corrected if necessary
• Position involves mostly standing, but may require walking, standing, stooping or reaching, and lifting (baggage up to 70lbs) for brief periods of time.
• This position requires uncommon tours of duty to include but not limited to weekends and holidays, rotating shift assignments and overtime duty.
- Will be subject to recall after normal duty hours.
Apply for Job