Customer Service Supervisor
Apply for Job
Back to list
Position Summary (Primary Function)
The FBO Customer Service Supervisor position is responsible for all District FBO provided Customer Services and the management of all FBO Customer Service Staff. Position also performs other duties as assigned by the General Aviation Services Manager
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Supervises employees performing a wide variety of FBO Customer Service tasks and ensures adherence to all customer service policies and procedures.
- Models professionalism through appropriate interaction with customers, stakeholders, and District staff.
- Manages and maintains the professional appearance of all FBO internal space including but limited to: Lobby, Conference Room, Pilots Lounge, and public restrooms.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships. Encourages upselling of fuel to all customers.
- Manages FBO CSR work schedules and recommend appropriate staffing levels to the General Manager.
- Conducts performance reviews of Customer Service staff on a probationary and annual schedule; exercising praise and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing for FBO CSR positions.
- Services time cards and facilitates work time recording process.
- Engages in Sales initiatives.
- Assists in monthly closing procedures.
- Interacts with large corporate flight departments and high profile clients.
- Makes Customer service the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
Education Requirements (Evaluation Factors: Skills, Education, Experience, Ability)
- Associate’s degree in any field, five years of experience in a related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must exhibit the desire to continue training and increase knowledge needed to stay abreast of changing industry regulations, standards and procedures.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in customer service or related field.
- Experience in a U.S. FBO Business or equivalent.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
Supervises FBO Customer Service Representatives.
Valid South Carolina Driver’s License.
Position warrants considerable independence and initiative in decision making regarding customer service.
- Job is performed in an office setting, with early morning and evening work requirements.
- Position will be subject to call-back in the event of emergencies.
- Requires periodic bending, twisting, stooping or turning. Occasional lifting up to 20
- Must be able to drive to various locations on and off airport premises.
Must be able to complete and pass a background investigation as required by the Federal Government.
Apply for Job